If you are appearing for gate 2013 in ECE and searching for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) then there are lot of top companies like BEL, BHEL, HPCL, NTPC hiring freshers and experienced graduate engineers through GATE 2013.
Why through GATE 2013?
People might have doubts on why PSU companies are lined up to hire the talent from GATE pool. Companies like HPCL, BPCL, IOC, BHEL and GAIL are facing huge talent shortage. As the existing engineering staff moving out from the company or taking retirement after reaching desired age bracket. This is leading to shortage of expertise. The huge requirement of young talent also one of the reasons for this massive hiring. Each company issued notifications for hiring via GATE 2013 taking people in hundreds. This is one of the best opportunities for the engineering graduates to take up the PSU jobs. Not to mention, but for the information of new generation, PSU jobs are the best in any parameter–salary, perks, job guarantee and work environment. So guys, gear up for the PSU jobs via GATE 2013.
Detail of Job Openings in various companies are as below:-
1. BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited ) :-
- Total Openings for Electronics(ECE)- 50. Nos
- Upper Age Limit- 27 Years (Candidates born before 01/08/1986 need not apply), 29 Years for candidates with full time PG degree in Electronics.
- Opening of online application : January 2013 on website http://careers.bhel.in
- Remuneration/ Package- 8Lakhs/ Annum
2. NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) :-
- Total openings for Electronics (ECE) - 17. Nos
- Upper Age Limit- 27 Years (Candidates born before 01.01.1086 need not apply )
- Opening of online application: Apply online from 10 December 2012 to 31st December 2012 on www.ntpccareers.net
- Remuneration/ Package- pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900/-
3. HPCL (Hindustan Petrolium Corporation Limited)
- Total openings for Electronics (ECE) - 250. Nos for all branches
- Upper Age Limit- 25 Years in 30 June 2013
- Opening of online application: After 24 December 2012 on www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- Remuneration/ Package- pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900/-.